CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

NEW CROP = NEW FRIENDS

Last week I posted I was going to a crop in Jefferson, LA to setup my kit booth and crop. Well my friend Heather and I did. We had a wonderful time. If you read my previous post it has all the information on the crop. The next two crops are November 13th and December 11th. I got to meet a great group of ladies who know how to host a crop. Lunch was homemade (huge) meatballs and pasta. Real homemade roast beef poboys was on the menu for supper. There was a kitchen full of drinks and snacks. My favorite was the Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice COOKIES. I might have had more than my share but don't tell anyone. They were to die for. ALL OF THIS WAS INCLUDED IN THE CROP FEE. How awesome is that? This all day crop is definitely a MUST to put on your to do list. I want to thank Lisa, Charlene, Connie and all the other ladies for making sure Heather and I felt very welcomed. Below are some pics of the GOODIE everyone received from Lisa just for attending the crop. Everyone even received a door prize in addition to the goodie. AND THERE's MORE - Everyone got to make a darlin' grungeboard flower that was glimmer misted. There was a Halloween costume contest that some of the ladies participated in. For all of you LSU fans - there is a big flat screen TV in the crop room so you can watch the game and scrapbook at the same time. There is also a Michael's and Starbucks within a couple of miles. So if you run out of scrapping supplies or need a caffeine boost it's right around the corner.

When they passed out the goodies Heather and I thought we were suppose to pick one of the halloween cutouts but then we found out that the whole thing was the goodie. How COOL is that! I'm using it on my desk at work and then will use it as my center piece on Halloween for Trick or Treat.

These ladies were a HOOT! I can't wait to see what is in store for next month!

If you would like to attend one of their crops just let me know and I can give you all the contact information.

I would also like to thank all the ladies that purchased kits from KITS GALORE this past weekend. I appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you soon.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun!!! Can't wait to see what they plan next month!

    ReplyDelete